Do you Know Your Sugar Score ??

Whenever we hear someone talking about sugar problem, the first thing that comes to our mind is "Diabetes". Diabetes, in a basic understanding, is describes as a disease in which the person has high blood sugar, either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both.

Today every human seeks for comfort in every possible way, which ultimately leads to laziness and health issues. Exercise, walking, physical tasks etc. are the things which are taken for granted today. And all these leads to many diseases including diabetes.

I took up a 6 seconds test to measure my sugar score today which was brought to my notice via my friend Sneha (@SamDLifeCoach) and found out that my Sugar Score is 10, which implies that I am at a very low risk of Diabetes. All thanks to my daily exercise and walking routine.





Photokatha (@photokatha) is conducting #sugarscoreofIndia campaign to find out the sugar score of Indians. Tag #SugarscoreofIndia

 Sugar Score symbolizes the risk of diabetes in an individual. Photokatha is supporting an initiative by Janacare.

You can take this test http://sugarscore.in/

Stay fit, Stay away from Diabetes. Keep Smiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Walk in Rain

Sparkle Sunshine All Along

Love Me For the Sake of Love